NPTEL Electrophysiology Of Heart Assignment Solutions
NPTEL Electrophysiology Of Heart Week 1 Assignment Answers 2023
1. Equilibrium potential for an ion is calculated by: (a) Gibbs-Donnan equilibrium (b) Nernst Potential (c) Goldman equation (d) Donnan effect
Answer :- NOTE:- Answers will be updated shortly and it will be notified in our WhatsApp & Telegram Group. So Join Now
2. What is the effect on membrane when extracellular fluid concentration of potassium is decreased? (a) Decreased magnitude of RMP (b) Increased negativity of membrane (c) Increased magnitude of RMP (d) Both b & c
3. Active transport across the cell membrane is mediated by: (a) G proteins. (b) Sodium potassium ATPase. (c) Carrier proteins. (d) Channel proteins.
4. Which of the following is not a feature of cardiac muscle?
(a) All or none law (b) Tetanus (c) Length tension relationship (d) Pacemaker potential
5. Increase in rate of relaxation in heart known as: (a) Positive ionotropy (b) Positive bathmotropy (c) Positive lustropy (d) Positive chronotroy